Begin a meaningful career right here
Technology Leader – Offline Methods Design & Delivery
In this role you will be responsible for the design & delivery of mechanical and/or optical test methods for product/process development &/or production use. These test methods are used to assess component & assembly characteristics critical for product performance/quality and process reliability. Some B&R measurement needs are very unique, unlike anything in industry, and often require proprietary solutions. In this role you can be on the cutting edge of some of the most precise measurement methods within P&G. You will be responsible for providing validated measurement methods and related documentation for characterizing product across various stages of the product development process from prototype phase to scale-up, implementation into manufacturing, and productivity improvements for legacy methods. You will interface with both external business partners (OEMs, external design, build to print) as well as internal partners (Product Design & Development, Process Development, & in-house Gillette design and build capability for core technologies/early prototype work, & Manufacturing).
- Responsibility from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
Experience and mastery of electrical engineering design principles- Application of electronics theory, electronic components, sensors, drives, control systems, and applicable software languages to design custom systems and interfaces to deliver turn-key and validated measurement systems and/or automated systems that drive productivity improvements. Also, understanding and application of international and domestic safety standards and requirements.
Experience and mastery in developing network and data management systems to connect custom equipment to central systems that will enable QA data analytics. Knowledge to manage and design around cybersecurity constraints and maintain equipment portfolio compliance.
Understanding of Mechanical design principles- Application for gauge design, ergonomics, reduced measurement variation & design for mfg. Experience with, or willingness to learn gauge design, use of 3D CAD, and use of CAE tools. Mechanical Design skills & Metrology experience (including the ability to specify appropriate instruments (commercial & custom components) preferred.
Experience and understanding of Validation requirements for product, process, or methods, with some direct project experience in validating systems.
Manufacturing and/or start-up experience in a production facility is a plus
Experience &/or exposure to measurement systems from direct development of systems or as a system user
Uses data, judgement, & technical knowledge to identify issues/risks and develop plans to evaluate options & recommend solutions.
Understanding of statistics, application of tools to use in different situations to effectively problem solve issues and assess measurement systems to resolve validation challenges is preferred.
Strong engineering aptitude. BS or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: