Begin a meaningful career right here
Control System Engineer / System Engineer for Digital integration - Rakovnik - Czech Republic
How would you like to improve machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people? We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Are you ready for the challenge?
Meaningful work on Day 1
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems. From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing engineers help us get things done.
We offer you:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Work with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
What will you do?
Where you work depends on a number of things. We have plants all over the region, and where you go is based on your skills and interests as well as our business need.
Within any plant, though, you will work in at least one of the following areas:
- Production - Packing
- Production - Making
- Health Safety & Environment
Production - Packing
Here you would get our products into their final packaging and set up in palets. Your team would have three priorities - safety, quality, and productivity. You will need to inform us of any performance loss, while identifying any key projects that help us achieve the performance targets of the packing line. This includes working on the installation and start up of new equipment, as well as systematizing tools for maintenance production management.
Production - Making
This is the department that produces our products based on the recipes we get from Research & Development. Your priority would be flexibility while delivering a high-quality product on time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
This includes crafting any learning programs for operators and team leaders, helping others to develop their skills as we also work to simplify the process and standardize the work.
In assuring the quality of all our products, you would work to ensure a consistent quality in line with what our customers expect as well as in accordance with local laws and P&G guidelines. It validates all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and is also responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles.
You will ensure that the quality of the products is optimal. For this, you will:
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Investigate " non-standard " and establish an action plan
- Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team
Health Safety & Environment
As a member of this team, you would handle the environmental issues of your site, including working on our waste, the destruction of defective products, water management, and energy consumption.
You are a good fit here if:
- Minimum of newly graduate from a Master in Electrical (or Automation Control / Information Technology) or Mechatronics Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- High level of own initiative, very autonomous way of working
- Interest in developing into an international career
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: