Begin a meaningful career right here
A career in Finance at P&G will offer you a broad range of opportunities to grow and learn as a business leader. As a Finance Manager you will be given business responsibility from day one. You will have the chance to develop an extensive set of skills through a variety of challenging assignments at a local, regional or global level. Working in a multifunctional team environment, you will be the Finance expert for the Sales team. Bringing both financial expertise and business leadership to ensure excellent decision making, the maximisation of long-term profits, cash flows and shareholder value and the delivery of sustainable financial results.
With us you will:
- Partner with the sales team in managing their budget, tax, compliance and all financial matters
- Profit Forecasting & Financial Analysis
- Contract management for external customers and supporting with any payment issues
- Internal Audit of finances for the sales team
Apply if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a similar role (preferred) or finance operation (within FMCG preferred) working with customer - external and internal stakeholders
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A collaborative mindset to support your business unit
- The ability to work independently whilst being proactive
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- A good command of the English language
- A valid EU work permit
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard and inspired.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: