Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Site E2E Operations & IT Stewardship leader
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com. P&G is looking for excellent administrative assistants for our Mumbai office.
Would you like to supply and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills?
If you have confirmed operational discipline skills and look for a rewarding job, then you are at the right place
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build reciprocal and mutually-beneficial collaborations.
They will act as the IT Operations leader for the site which they lead reporting to GBS Plant IT/OT leader and accountable to the Plant Manager / Site leader.
The E2E Operation leader will handle all IT operations in their site and will collaborate with local PC&IS resources to support IT components in the OT space. The E2E Operation leader will be compatible with PS functions (e.g.: Cybersecurity leader for OT security, PC&IS for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities) and GBS functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops, GBS IT Operations and NetOps team to drive OPEX & Resiliency)
Accountable for the following IT focus areas at the plant:
Work plan will be adapted to the site priorities and will requires technical mastery to execute IT technical work. The ITOT leader will balance capacity in line with local CBN needs and global GBS focus area.
Business Purpose of Job :
- E2E IT operation for his/her site
- Operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
- Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by GIA
- IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
- IT Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability & Info Security
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead most technical incidents to resolution within his/her technical area and work with substantial team (GBS IT operation, partners and Local Business authorities ) to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents (i.e. local troubleshooting in case of operational issues with manufacturing/Warehousing solutions or network outages).
- Technical Mastery Demonstrate technical mastery and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network.
- Critical issue Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential blocking issues and alert management dedicatedly, elevating to right operation team.
- Problem Management: Begin to dedicatedly and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, inter operating with the P&G business and P&G operating standards, key personnel and partners.
- Change Management/Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT Implementation for site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
- Continuous improvement: See opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT/OT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed Continuous Improvement plan
- Solution Design: SPOC for MYPGS project coordinator as consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Stewardship: Performer of IT CSAs and responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality. Support local Audit on all IT topics
- A graduate (BE/BTech) and post graduate (MBA) with 0-3 years experience in the IT domain
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Location: Ponda, India, Hyderabad, India
Job Id: IT 00002143
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: