Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Product Supply: Manufacturing - Process Engineer - Internship (M/F)
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Are leaders who make things happen
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion to win
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside your academic path.
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
Location: Pomezia, Italy
Job Id: MFG00006004
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Facility&Utility Systems Intern Borispil, Ukraine
- Plant Internship - Singapore Singapore, Singapore
- Plant Technician Co-op - Manufacturing Boston, Massachusetts
- Assistant Plant Operator - Plant Technician - Manufacturing Boston, Massachusetts