Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources - Learning and Development Specialist
Meaningful work from Day One:
Procter & Gamble is the largest consumer goods company in world. You will be given the opportunity to do meaningful work with important responsibilities from Day 1, build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world, and benefit from tools and resources that help you enable our people and organizations to perform at their peak. You will join a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the world’s best at what they do and you will get to connect our people to P&G’s Purpose so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
What we offer:
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate HR peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- This is an administrative and technical position (non-managerial).
Location for this position is at our office in BGC, Taguig City.
The Learning and Development Assistant is the point of contact for key customers and partners in the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Australia for all training administration and operations ensuring market/cluster needs are met.
Your Key RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- You will ensure that the Learning Delivery Operations across all channels are running smoothly.
- You will manage the deliverables of service providers and systems supporting the Operations Hub for APAC.
- You will be responsible for the Scorecard tracking of Learning and Development delivery effectiveness
- You will manage the L&D Budget including setting and tracking of spend
- You will facilitate the pre and post training engagement with Key L&D Customers in the market
- You will lead the execution of commercialization/advertising of L&D products and programs in the market, ensures on-going engagement of local learners & trainers
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
- We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community. 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site includes: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
We are looking for people who have:
- Strong operational discipline – able to effectively manage time and resources to deliver on critical outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – able to effectively communicate ideas to internal and external partners of various backgrounds and levels
- Excellent administrative skills – able to plan, organize, and execute necessary activities with strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Excellent collaboration skills – able to effectively work with others of diverse roles, levels, and backgrounds
- Ability to develop technical mastery in complex processes and technical applications used in P&G HR Learning and Development.
- Highest integrity and confidentiality, and be able to role model P&G Purpose, Principles and Values
- Graduated from a University from any course
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: