Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager - Information Technology
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously?
We're inviting you to apply and join us as:Associate Manager–Information Technology
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- you deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers.
You will start your career in P&G as an IT Associate Manager immediately contributing to P&G’s business by supporting the technology that helps makes our businesses run, managing vendors that enable the company’s business processes or by leading project initiatives that modernize or optimize operational efficiency.Throughout your career, you can move laterally across different IT assignments, being exposed to the various IT functions that enable P&G’s business to win, or you can choose to specialize in a specific area and become the company’s recognized subject matter expert. Whatever path you choose, you will get to work with cutting edge IT technology, operate across multiple countries and apply your technical mastery to deliver business results at a global scale. You will be part of a company that upholds its values and is driven by a common purpose to touch and improve lives of the world’s consumers.
Information Technology candidates must demonstrate strong leadership in the application of technical mastery to drive business results.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following core qualities:
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor's degree in related field such as Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science discipline; Or Professionals with up to 5 years experience at most.
- Demonstrates a balance of business understanding and technical skills. Comfortable working with the technology hands-on if needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others to take action by dissecting complex technical concepts into digestible ideas appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to engage with senior leaders on technology decision discussions related to business value and the end-to-end IT lifecycle.
- Exhibits a passion for IT, technology and innovation, continually takes initiative to update and improve one’s own skillsets to stay relevant as IT evolves.
- Understands the core project management discipline, and is able to lead and execute one or multiple projects at a time with fiscal discipline and operational excellence.
- Must be willing to travel to other countries, collaborate with people from different cultures, and work with teams from different time zones.
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Collaborative and multinational work environment.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
Just so you know:
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
- We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: