Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Representative, Consumer Health
Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company? Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions? Want a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth? Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success.
Overview of the job
You should set priorities and follow through on commitments, work effectively with diverse groups of people, and demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and be an excellent communicator. You will manage the business development of assigned territory and/or segment to achieve sales objectives and goals. Also you will have a chance to directly implement of sales and promotional plans and activities – because at P&G we believe that execution is the only strategy that the consumer sees. Customer management and market landscape are also part of the job, to enable you to make better plans & build the business even more moving forward.
This role reports to the Sales Manager, Consumer Health based in Malaysia. You can expect to work in a phenomenal environment with colleagues and peers.
How success looks like
Functional performance – Visit all customers in designated area by executing the Monthly Itinerary as planned; daily submission on Sales Call Plan and monthly submission on summarized Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE).
Revenue and profits – Offer the right trade deal/bonus according to customer category and quantity purchase.
Time-based performance – Achieve the given target by month, cycle (2 months) and yearly target by 100% and above to enjoy sales incentive.
Employee growth – Training is very important. We progressively provide trainings to ensure your market knowledge and personal development are at your peak.
Responsibilities of the role
- Promote, detail and sell product within assigned territory and/or segment
- Implement sales plan and activities
- Customers management and new customers development
- Responsibility for achievement of quantitative and qualitative sales objectives
- Additional responsibilities include market feedback gathering
- To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Drug Safety Officer (LDSO) in Procter & Gamble (M) Sdn. Bhd. (P&G) within 24 hours
- Communicate and plan activities with product advisor(s) duty in your territory
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Sales experience in similar capacity is preferred
- Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply
- Able to think ‘out of the box’
- Good interpersonal skill
- MS Office – Excel & Power Point
- Good Presentation Skill
- Ability to handle and work under pressure
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: