Begin a meaningful career right here
Process Engineer (Ordzhonikidze Plant, Pokrov, Ukraine)
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Then Process Engineer position in one of our plants in Ukraine might be the right place for you to gain this experience, as P&G manufacturing facilities hire Process Engineers to work and build career in the field of manufacturing management.
In our Product Supply department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Here you would work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in pallets. The three priorities for packing departments are:
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Work on the installation and start-up of new equipment.
This is the department that produces our products based on recipes from R&D. Your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Craft learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work.
In assuring the quality of all our products, you would work to ensure a consistent quality in line with customer expectations as well as in accordance with local laws and P&G guidelines. It validates all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and is also responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles. Here, you will ensure that the quality of the products is optimal.
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Investigate " non-standard " and establish an action plan
- Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team.
This team handles the environmental issues of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management and energy.
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management ...)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Starting monthly salary: 22 000 UAH gross (can be increased in case of relevant experience)
- Competitive benefit package
- Lunch support
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home
- Free corporate housing for 3-6 month (only for Ordzho Plant).
- Technical field graduates with several years of experience (electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering are preferable)
- Good command of English
- Leadership & Interpersonal skills
- Desire to continuous development.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
Take the great opportunity to join multinational Company with friendly environment and high standards!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: