Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Process Engineer Internship (Ordzhonikidze Plant, Pokrov, Ukraine)
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Engineering Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Every year P&G manufacturing facilities hire engineering students and recent graduates as "Interns" to work on challenging projects in the field of manufacturing management.
In short, the Process Engineer internship is:
- Official hiring for 3-6 months on specific project at P&G plant
- Real great experience – chance to see how P&G works and to try yourself at work
- Successful Interns will get a chance to work in P&G as permanent employees in the future.
In our Product Supply department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
During your Internship you will have the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Here you would work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in pallets. The three priorities for packing departments are:
This is the department that produces our products based on recipes from R&D. Your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us to eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
In assuring the quality of all our products, you would work to ensure a consistent quality in line with customer expectations as well as in accordance with local laws and P&G guidelines. It validates all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and is also responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles. Here, you will ensure that the quality of the products is optimal.
This team handles the environmental issues of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management and energy.
- Control of production process in terms of productivity, reliability, safety and our product quality
- Analyze production figures and provide plans for its improvement
- Lead production/ engineering/ logistic (depends on department) processes improvement projects
- Be single point accountability for the project team to deliver the project scope at cost, time and quality
- Coordinate purchases of the equipment and major spare parts according the business need.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Monthly salary: 20 000 UAH gross
- Lunch support
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home
- Free corporate housing for the internship period (only for Ordzho Plant)
- And many-many more.
- Technical field student of 3-6th year of study or recent graduate (electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering are preferable)
- Good command of English
- Leadership & Interpersonal skills
- Desire to continuous development.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included.
- Everyone performing at their peak”
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
Take the great opportunity to join multinational Company with friendly environment and high standards!
Location: Ordzhonikidze, Ukraine
Job Id: ENG00002082
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Electrical Engineer Intern - Boryspil Borispil, Ukraine
- Facility&Utility Systems Intern Boryspil Borispil, Ukraine
- Stage / Alternance Gestion projets / Innovations sur site (m/f) Blois, France
- Internship at Strategic Supplier Management (m/f/d) Darmstadt, Germany