Begin a meaningful career right here
Manager - Workplace Services and Employee IT
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com. P&G is looking for excellent administrative assistants for our Mumbai office.
Would you like to supply and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills?
If you have confirmed operational discipline skills and look for a rewarding job, then you are at the right place
Someone with the ability to help us build reciprocal and mutually-beneficial partnerships.
Business Purpose of Job :
We are looking for a Workplace Services and Employee IT manager. This includes running site operations, governance, project and program management while also bringing innovation and technological interventions (Real Estate, Facilities, Employee IT). A significant part of the role includes driving digitization and innovation in the space of Employee IT using enterprise solutions such as Microsoft O365, SNOW (Service Now) and using technologies like IOT, Set Automation, Power BI etc. Responsibilities 1. Governance and leading site operations demonstrating team of strategic partners 2. Define, plan and execute workplace strategy in line with business growth and objectives 3. Partner with HR to drive Employee Experience initiatives 4. Cost Management, Risk Management 5. IT Operations, Project/Program Management, IT Delivery in areas such as Mobility, Content & Partnership, Network, Info Sec and service operations in areas like Travel etc
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:You should be hardworking, ambitious, dedicated, agile, detail oriented, good at partner management with service leadership and EX (Employee Experience) focused mindset.
- BE, MBA from a Tier-1 college
- 2. 1-3 years’ experience in Workplace Services Management (Site Facilities, Real Estate, Governance), Employee IT (O365, MS Suite), Digital IT
- 3. Strong governance and vendor management skills 4. Strong verbal and written communication skills – experience in interacting with functions and clients
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and considerate work environment – employees at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive elite training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: