Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers.
- Manage and improve our distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising.
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way.
- Bring to bear consumer insights and partner with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan.
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights.
- Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
- Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
- Competitive salary and a benefit package.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Mexican citizenship
- Strong communication skills with a customer service orientation / attitude
- You love to use data analytics to identify new insights and business opportunities for us and the customer.
- Graduated from any Bachelor’s Degree.
- Be willing to relocate if needed.
- Strong Leadership Skills, you will lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage / enable / energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
Location: México, Mexico
Job Id: SLS00003426
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Pharma Channel Account Handler Belgrade, Serbia
- Sales Manager Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Sales - Associate Manager - Singapore Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Sioux Falls, South Dakota