Begin a meaningful career right here
Research & Development Internship
Then Procter & Gamble might have an interesting Research & Development Internship in Interlomas, Mexico City.
We are offering an internship to students on a Professional Bachelor in (e.g. Chemistry, Biotechnology, Process technology, Engineering, etc)
What does it take to come up with some of the world’s most well-known brands? Well, a whole lot of science, to start with. Our Researchers at P&G go to work, making and improving the products for billions of consumers who use products like Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Salvo and Crest every single day.
We’re talking big innovations, small bets, groundbreaking technology, state-of-the-art labs, micro-scale plants and a team full of inventors to make this happen.
- Lead via design and execution with excellence End to End support for consumer research studies for Laundry, Hair care and Fem Care initiatives in Mexico.
- Analysis and translation of consumer data into clear actions that impact on better executions of our brands /products in Mexico
- Connect with external in market and innovation ecosystem in Mexico to Identify and bring innovative approaches to reach Mexican consumer and obtain breakthrough insights in an agile and frugal way.
- Design and build a system that enable data analysis, modeling and automatization to enable agility on uncover insight identification and influencing in new in market execution for Mexico.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly enthusiastic, with hyper connectivity with outside resources that materialize insights into actionable results, while assessing calculated risks
- Highly innovative to identify new ways and /or improve current state based on connection of relevant data, information, insights to drive and influence results
- Highly adaptable to the changes, open to the challenges with high capacity to focus on what is relevant and important to get results
- Analytical with proficiency on data management and analysis.
- Highly communicative, written, and orally in English
- Humble learner and the time to acquire actionable knowledge but at the same time resilient to recover from failure and internalize learnings that nourish better results
- You are passionate about creativity and innovation
What we offer you:
- Meaningful work as of Day 1
- An interesting project where you can put your technical skills to work on challenging problems;
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds;
- Develop yourself through professional training and on-the-job mentorship;
- Professional experience in a Multinational company
- Exposure to multifunctional teams and organizations
- Learn about new in market methodologies and Mexican consumer dinamics in Consumer goodsProfesional growth in a competitive and diverse enviroment
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: