Begin a meaningful career right here
Administrative Assistant- In Sales.
- Develop and support execution of commercial plans and ensure timely payments to the customer.
- Identify potential commercial opportunities and explore new plans for the customers
- Maintain current tracking reports, lead business reviews and ensure process on time compliance.
- Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best commercial organizations in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- A non-management position (administrative)
- Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
- Eligible to work in Mexico City (Interlomas).
- Mexican citizenship
- College graduated (any major)
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: