Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Information System engineer Internship (m/f)
Mequinensa / Mequinenza, Spain
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Logistics/Digital Supply Chain Management
System solutions for all business functions like Manufacturing, Quality Assurance.
Workplace and Computing Services
During your internship, your tasks will be:
Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications
Manage your own time effectively and eventually coordinate others and/or contractors
Build collaborative relationships with the multifunctional teams
Dedicatedly communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
Develop your own capability through the job experience, coaching/training for skills and business/technologies/applications knowledge building.
- Students with a strong interest in both business and technology
- Excellent academic results
- Eligible for internship- can obtain an agreement with the university
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- A real passion for transforming how the business runs is critical.
- Good command of the English and Spanish language
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
Location: Mequinensa / Mequinenza, Spain
Job Id: MFG00006001
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Facility&Utility Systems Intern Boryspil Borispil, Ukraine
- Stage / Alternance Gestion projets / Innovations sur site (m/f) Blois, France
- Internship at Strategic Supplier Management (m/f/d) Darmstadt, Germany
- Managerial Traineeship in Pampers Plant Warsaw, Poland