Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Health Safety and Environmental Engineer
Mequinensa / Mequinenza, Spain
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Studies in Engineering.
- Lead the design of energy and water saving projects as well as monitoring of environmental parameters.
- Training in energy efficiency technologies, water treatment rooms, monitoring of electrical, pneumatic and water consumption will be valued.
- Development of computer applications and databases, simplification, digitation, and automation of labor and environmental safety processes.
- Training for the organization on Security issues.
- Desirable specific Safety knowledge.
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
- Have good level of English
- Operate with technical excellence & rigor
- Are able to collaborate effectively with others
- Can analyze situations and find solutions.
- Know how to innovate and reapply successes
- Is available for a 6 months internship
Location: Mequinensa / Mequinenza, Spain
Job Id: MFG00005975
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Facility&Utility Systems Intern Boryspil Borispil, Ukraine
- Stage / Alternance Gestion projets / Innovations sur site (m/f) Blois, France
- Internship at Strategic Supplier Management (m/f/d) Darmstadt, Germany
- Managerial Traineeship in Pampers Plant Warsaw, Poland