Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Controls Engineer
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are looking for someone to own the construction and startup of all Power Controls & Information Systems (PC&IS) for our new Hand Dish Wash Packing department at Tabler Station, WV.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Demonstrating expertise with technologies such as Rockwell ControlLogix PLC, Motion Control and FactoryTalk HMI
- Quickly embracing and adapting to changes in project scope, schedule and cost, while also innovating new technical solutions
- Ensuring adequate staffing, funding and capability is in place for the success of the project
- Strong bias in action and ability to drive issues to closure rapidly
Skills that you can expect to learn in this role:
- Computer System Validation
- Equipment Platform Life Cycle Management (E-PLCM)
- Standard software templates such as PackML and Universal Pack
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering degrees. We will consider other BS/MS Aeronautical, Environmental, Chemical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering degrees
- 3-5 years of electrical engineering work experience
- Advanced skills in PC&IS technologies: PLCs, Networks, Motion Control, HMI, MAIT
- Mastery of the Engineering Work Process (EWP)
- Project Management
Nice to have
- Experience with safety PLCs and vision systems
- Experience with robotics
The Value of a P&G Career
Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However,
Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: