Begin a meaningful career right here
Solutions Architect Manager - Information Technology
- Creation of the Solution Strategy and architecture for CI/CD
- Delivery of the CI/CD architecture for P&G
- Enabling company wide teams to have a fully working CI/CD pipelines
- You will create the solution strategy and architecture for CI/CD, including a master plan to be published to different P&G IT groups. Lead the alignment of this strategy from an architecture and internal customer standpoint.
- You are expected to deliver a framework, to enable the shift to CI/CD while holistically looking at the people, process, and technology components of the change. This includes technical guidance on how to fully utilize selected tool sets.
- You would be a decision leader on the overall CI/CD tool landscape. This includes piloting, qualifying, selecting of tools that enable a fully automated pipeline.
- You will deliver a fully operational CI/CD pipeline for targeted IT groups. Specifically, this person will lead several internal consulting engagements across multiple IT verticals to enable positive business results via the adoption of CI/CD and the “Modern Application Development Framework”.
- Experience as an Application Manager or Leading Developer for Medium or Large Sized Projects, showing knowledge on key activities for Requirements, Design, Build, Test Deploy. Solid experience in the use of P&G Approved Tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Worksoft, Selenium is preferred.
- You have worked on Application Development initiatives/projects. Deep developer skills are a plus.
- You have basic knowledge of IT Operations. ITIL v4 Foundations certified is a plus.
- You have strong leadership skills, with capability to lead significant change for the company. Able to effectively lead global projects across multiple verticals and across multiple suppliers.
- You have strong communication and influencing skills.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: