Begin a meaningful career right here
SailPoint Services Tier 3 Analyst
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization provides a secure, integrated, efficient, enterprise-wide IAM Services to enable efficient and effective protection of P&G information assets and ensure IT access is aligned with business need. The IAM SailPoint Services Tier 3 Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of SailPoint Services. This role is also responsible for executing ITIL-based problem and incident management processes for SailPoint IdentityIQ either in an escalation capacity or through managing the activities of Tier 2 Operations Analysts to whom problems or incidents are assigned for troubleshooting and resolution.
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and proper use. Create required reports in response to business user needs.
- Execute promotion and demotion of new and old domain controllers.
- Perform Access Management using SailPoint IdentityIQ per business requirement.
- Mitigate, identify and resolve hardware and software problems on servers.
- Participates in and supports planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with leadership team.
- Participate in negotiations with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products and services.
- Contribute to definition of SailPoint Services service levels, KPIs and metrics.
This role reports to a Senior IT Manager based in Warsaw, Poland which is one of our Information Security hubs. We are proud to be a highly-diverse and technically-adept team with members from different countries, backgrounds and cultures.
How success looks like
Your success would be based on your project, which would be reviewed on a quarterly basis. Your manager would provide full-support though continuous mentoring and coaching.
- You have a STEM degree with an emphasis on cyber security courses from a fully accredited college or university is preferred and/or IAM Services operations or engineering experience requirements are as follows: BS/BE - 5+ years; MS/ME - 2+ years; No STEM degree - 7+ years
- You are available to work off-hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. You should pass the exam within the first 15 months of the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
Technical Competencies and Experience requirements:
- SailPoint IdentityIQ is a requirement.
- ITIL-based operations problem and incident management experience. Note that this experience should include managing 3rd party resources and Tier 2 operations, leading outage response teams, execution improvement projects and testing.
- Deep technical knowledge of key P&G IAM technologies:
- Knowledge on application connectors (SAP, SAP Java, Oracle, Directory – AD/ED)
- Familiar with cloud environment (AWS, Azure).
- Technical experience on server and database setup and configuration (Windows Server, Red Hat Linux).
- Preferably with ITIL Foundation certificate.
- Should be passionate about server security in general.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: