Begin a meaningful career right here
Network Build Service Manager - Information Technology
- You will report directly to a manager in Cincinnati, USA – our Global Headquarters
- Your immediate team will be diverse and global, which will work closely with teammates in Cincinnati and Costa Rica
- Your success would be based on project deliverables, which would be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Your manager would provide full-support though bi-weekly one-on-ones.
- Ensures successful planning and implementation of network development projects to timescale, cost and quality requirements.
- Manage product planning and scheduling activities
- Monitor, document and communicate relevant information relating to product planning and scheduling activities
- Identify improvements for process simplification
- Monitor, and communicate relevant information relating to, project execution activities
- Identify and obtain agreement for changes to project baseline
- Identifies, designs, implements and maintains effective policies, procedures, tools, techniques and plans relating to network service level management activities
- Ensure the customer/client needs for IT/technology services and products are addressed
- Evaluating business processes, understanding of network infrastructure, identifying areas of improvement, and governance of supplier engagement
- Governance of supplier engagement
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in IT Technology/ Infrastructure
- You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- You have the ability to influence stakeholders and work with them to determine solutions
- Competency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Certified Six Sigma Blackbelt/Greenbelt
- TCP/IP networking, routing protocols, messaging systems, security technology and Internet core systems
- Unix or Linux and NT or W2K servers: configuration, system tuning and troubleshooting
- Firewalls and screening routers: configuration and auditing
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: