Begin a meaningful career right here
Cyber Security Incident Response Manager
The Cyber Security Incident Responder will work in a critical environment and respond to suspected or actual malicious activity identified in the environment. When not actively investigating or responding to incidents, the Cyber Security Incident Responder will actively work to help enhance the security posture in the environment and will have a good knowledge of security tools and how to use them to actively safeguard company assets from cyber threats. This includes a good understanding of intrusion detection and prevention technologies such as, firewalls, proxies, honeypots, HIDS/HIPS, AV, and other network and infrastructure monitors and sensors. In addition, they will have skills in log analysis and data mining, and preferably skills in programming, or scripting languages like Python, Perl, or Ruby.
The individual filling this role will play a key part in actively protecting networks, applications, and infrastructure from cyber threats globally. They will perform incident response activities related to assets across the globe. They will help drive the remediation of discovered vulnerabilities. They will work closely with the Penetration Test Team, Cyber Hunt Team, Threat Intel, and other internal organizations to achieve the shared vision of enhancing the company’s cyber security posture.
Conduct incident response, identify vulnerabilities, and consult on remediation steps.
Use tools to respond to incidents, and actively enhance the cyber security posture of the company.
Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences and influence others to follow policies and conform to standards and standard methodologies.
- Malware Analysis – ability to perform complex analysis to understand the properties and behaviors of a malware and propose effective countermeasures and mitigation strategies
- User behavior Analysis – ability to piece together user activities to recognize patters of malicious behaviors
- Log Analysis and Correlation
- Enterprise Endpoint Security and Email Security
- Network Security (IPS/IDS), Security protocols and Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux)
- Preferably with relevant experience on key leading-edge security solutions such as Fire Eye, Proofpoint, Imperva, etc.
- Ability to work with different groups such as SOC analysts in order to mitigate a security threat
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical / IT field and / and at least 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of starting the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: