Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer Relations Delivery Owner
You will develop and execute plans against the strategic direction of Global Consumer Relations to ensure excellent consumer satisfaction and build loyalty with consumers and customers. You will act as an advocate on behalf of the consumer in enabling their perspective to influence better business decisions and achieve resolution or prevention of consumer issues. You will build capability of the agency partner accountable for various consumer channels.
You will report directly to a manager located in Singapore, and work closely with a diverse and global team within APAC.
How success looks like
Success in this role is based on effective management of providing excellent service delivery and a seamless link to the Business Teams as an operations resource expert and an issue and crisis management expert managing consumer and media issues.
Responsibilities of the role
- You will manage the end-to-end consumer escalations of our multi-brands category and building capability of our agency vendor in improving the brands management process.
- You will develop collaborative and meaningful relationships with agency partners to optimize consumer experience and data quality process with regular capability training sessions to our multi-channels’ advisors.
- You will lead ANZ & ASEAN consumer experience across phone, emails and social media channels.
- You will partner with other internal stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, marketing, R&D, QA, Legal) to resolve external consumer/customer’s issues and escalations
- Evaluates, performs analysis, and communicates consumers’ behaviour and feedback trends on a continuous basis to internal teams and agency partner including the delivery of monthly/quarterly status reports to all appropriate parties whenever necessary.
- You are a graduate of any 4-year University degree
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- You have leadership experience to anticipate potential issues, recognize opportunities that enables you and others to achieve the vision/objective
- You have collaboration skills to allow Multi-functional-team-focused to serve as a key link with business clients. Strong, assertive communication and collaboration skills are essential to work effectively with a diverse team of stakeholders
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: