Begin a meaningful career right here
Strategic Sales Internship (M/F)
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
Build collaborative business relationship with local/regional customers
Execute long term sales strategies and marketing initiatives
Design customer specific sales plans in an assigned category
Develop and sell tailor-made, in-store programs
Gain in depth market and customer understanding
Analyze Data trends and financials
- Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement with strong academic results)
- Fluency in Spanish and excellent ability to communicate in English
- Available for a minimum of 6 months.
- Are leaders who make things happen
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion for winning
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- Good command of the English and Spanish language
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside your academic path.
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: