Begin a meaningful career right here
Personal Health Care Intern
Personal Health Care is a rapidly growing and exciting business that includes OTC products and food supplements. This business has an aggressive plan for growth, desiring to reach more consumers with superior health and wellness products, via the introduction of new brands and products, global expansion of existing products and a strong innovation pipeline.
As a PHC intern you'll have some important responsibilities, such as:
A highly motivated, skilled and agile individual is required in the role to support current and new product initiatives for Health Care in one or more categories. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the release of a new product, from the launch plan to the execution and tracking.
- Assess and get approval of new initiatives to be launched in the country.
- Design and execute Go-To-Market pilots/tests for the existing portfolio.
- Develop the data & technology sales force’s framework for the Personal Health Care Unit.
- Manage (deploy and track) the Trade Terms for PHC.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning
- Developing world-class skills on the job: you will develop category-specific product and safety risk assessment knowledge for Health Care businesses globally, including formulations, marketing and claims strategies, habits and practices knowledge, and safety risk assessment science.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training, will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits – You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes, including:
1. Monthly salary of S/ 1650 with an additional compensation every 6 months
2. Flexible work schedule
3. Trainings during the whole internship
Good to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Qualifications - External
What we are looking for
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential to enable effective collaboration. Proven ability to form strong partnerships with multiple customers and functions, both regionally and globally.
A passion to grow personal capability and technical mastery, and develop the organization. Desire to learn and develop a deep knowledge of toxicological risk assessment. Interest in sharing knowledge with others both locally and globally, and continually seeking innovative ways to capture learning through system and work process improvements.
Be open and flexible, able to demonstrate agility in responding to needs of the business and the organization. Have a demonstrated track record of embracing change, and being able to operate with discipline and flow-to-the-work to meet organizational and business objectives.
- Students ending their career in dec 2019
- Any career
- Intermediate english level
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: