Begin a meaningful career right here
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the role:
As a Finance & Accounting Intern, you will work as the accounting support for a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
We want people who want a career, not just a job
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
We focus on development
Early in your career, we offer challenging projects in order to develop your skills and create a healthy career path. You will be able to access our learning platform since Day 1.
As you progress, you may have the opportunity to be hired as full time employee, being able to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment somewhere else in the world.
Some of our benefits are
- High impact projects since Day 1
- Your monthly salary will be 1650 soles (14 annual salaries)
- International career path
Just so you know:
- Everyone in process will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
What are we looking for?
If you want to qualify for this role, a strong academic background and exemplary leadership experience is suggested. We are looking for the very best mind to work with us.
We need someone who:
- Is currently between 6th and 8th semester of university or planing on graduate by dec 2019 to dec 2020.
- Your major or concentration should be something like Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation.
- We would like you to have intermediate english level, at least.
- Is legally able to work in Peru
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: