Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- You'll receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate.
You are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
You are English proficient (written and spoken).
You have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
You take initiative and show flexibility
Legally eligible to work in Malaysia
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Id: SLS00003780
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Corporate Communications Manager Jakarta, Indonesia
- Beauty Brand PR Manager (M/F) Rome, Italy
- Brand Building Communications Manager (Japan Market) Singapore, Singapore
- Consumer Experience Specialist Singapore, Singapore