Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Account Manager
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? In developing and negotiating plans which build shared value for our shoppers, customers and Company?
Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to foster your career & leadership development!
Whilst building the plans, you will not only demonstrate your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1 as an experienced hire, standout learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities that nurture & develop our leaders of tomorrow.
You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments.
How success looks like
After 1st month:
• Influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations
• Develop a keen understanding of your product categories and channels.
After 1st quarter:
• Influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
• Design business plans which will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and for us
After 1st year:
• Foster and build long business relationships with key customers to achieve general profitability for the business
• Develop best practices in the area of key account management and nurture junior sales talents in the pipeline
Responsibilities of the role
• Lead joint business planning with customers and regular business review and strategy meetings
• Build strong relationships with customers to negotiate best space & location, promotion support, develop right assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies unique
• Build and maintain strong collaborative key customer relationships to deliver preferred supplier status
• Effective supply chain management to deliver efficient assortment and 99.5% availability at Point of Sales
• Deliver Top Line and Bottom Line Targets (Sell Through, NOS Ix & LOR/MSE Ix) & contribute to Forecast Planning
• Responsible for all purchase orders creation to ensure full compliance of P&G PO processes
• Negotiate trade terms with customers together with multi-functional team support
• Lead, develop and coach Field Sales team to achieve targets
• Coordinate with consultant supervisor for recruitment and development of permanent and temporary Field Sales staff
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: