Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities;
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Monthly salary: 20 000 UAH gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- Reduced or individually adjusted work hours can be aligned as per studying need;
- And many-many more.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
- 3 - 6 year student or recent graduate;
- Good command of English;
- Valid driver's license or desire to obtain to be hired to managerial position in future;
- Leader who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators;
- Individual who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Job Id: SLS00003386
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Communications - Personal Health Care Digital and Social Media Manager Cincinnati, Ohio
- Brand Building Communications Manager (Japan Market) Singapore
- Communications Associate Manager. Mumbai, India
- Communications Intern Caracas, Venezuela