Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Sales Account Manager
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? In developing and negotiating plans which build shared value for our shoppers, customers and Company?
Then Sales at our Company is the right place to foster your career & leadership development!
Sales department transforms yesterday's narrow selling concept of buyer-seller relationships with customers into a multifunctional, collaborative approach designed to achieve our mutual volume, profit, and market share objectives. A role in our Sales function will give you exposure to the different parts of P&G business operations and will allow you to develop a broad and deep skill set. At Sales, it's our team’s job to develop the right business strategies and business plans to deliver sustainable competitive advantage for our brands in the marketplace. You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs! From data to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers across all industries.
As the Account Manager, you will develop superior in-store presence of our products in a defined geographic territory with a number of our customers, and you will immediately see the results of your work. You will be in charge of a significant part of our business, including maintaining and growing a partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and channels.
- Developing strategies & joint business planning with the Customer: advertising, promo plans, assortment, shelving, pricing, merchandising;
- Marketing budget planning;
- Negotiating launches of new P&G products;
- Results’ assessment.
- Starting salary: 25 000 UAH gross;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- Company car;
- Company support with relocation;
- Coverage of cellphone expenses;
- And many-many more.
Your development is our priority. Early in your career, we will offer you a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. At Procter & Gamble, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
- Please note: your application will be considered for potential locations as Kyiv / Dnipropetrovsk / Kharkiv / Odessa.
- You should be able to relocate & travel throughout your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
We recommend to attach CV in English.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we desire to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- Higher education (Bachelor's / Master's degree);
- Valid driver's license;
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Relocation ability;
- Job experience is not a requirement but will be a plus.
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Job Id: SLS00003567
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Conyers, Georgia
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Raleigh, North Carolina
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Durham, North Carolina