Procter & Gamble Account Executive
Are you ready to sell the world’s best-known brands to the biggest customers in the country? Procter & Gamble is looking for people who can bring a minimum of 2+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our elite Sales organization and hit the ground running. Apply today to join the team as an experienced Account Executive, where you’ll build collaborative customer relationships, contribute to joint business plans, and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities to maximize your potential.
Account Executive - The Role
As a P&G Account Executive you will execute business plans to meet or exceed financial objectives by developing collaborative customer partnerships and selling with excellence. You will also deliver competitive advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies, while setting up P&G brands to disproportionately win. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to: · Manage and improve distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising· Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell win/win business plans· Leverage consumer insights to partner with customers to input into the development of Joint Business Plan· Leverage analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights.
Account Executive - The Ideal Candidate
You must have 2+ years of selling or business development experience, be highly motivated and results-oriented, and be very comfortable drawing insights from customer data analytics. You must have the capability to lead change, develop organizations, and solve complex problems with critical thinking. We’ll help you activate these skills to win in the market by providing a strong foundation in navigating P&G and our customer relationships.
At P&G, we produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com/ for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
Account Executive - The Requirements
- Strategic customer relationship building skills
- Trade fund managementexperience
- Customer data analytics experience
- Joint business planning experience
- We recommend to attach CV in English.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
· University Degree
· Fluent English
· 2+ years relevant FMCG sales or customer business development experience
· Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
· Willing to relocate throughout a career
· Demonstrated ability to lead change and develop organizations
· Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
· Strong written and verbal communication skills