Begin a meaningful career right here
Channel Sales Senior Manager
Role Title: Channels Sales Senior Manager
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As a Channel Sales Senior Manager, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you'll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
You'll need to be highly motivated, focused, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and tackle complex problems by thinking critically. While we invest heavily in improving these skills in you, it helps to show that you already have the skills.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Lead P&G business across all Hypermarkets & Supermarkets in Saudi Arabia
- Develop Strategic customer relationships & Joint Business Plans with Top Customers
- Partner with customers on Shopper Based Design / Category Management to grow categories and lead in value creation
- Ensure execution of all Brand Master Plans following the correct Promo Plan & Innovation launch agenda and leverage Shopper Marketing Events
- Work closely with multifunctional team to deliver on the Key Performance Indicators & in-store Sales Fundamentals.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s/Master's Degree with 10+ years of meaningful Sales experience in FMCG environment (Preferred)
- Saudi Citizenship.
- A leader by nature and passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Creative and brings along innovation, besides analytical and critical thinking skills.
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you'll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: