Role Title: Associate Legal counsel
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As an attorney with Procter & Gamble, your responsibilities would typically include front line responsibilities for the legal affairs of one of the business units, or in one of its legal specialty areas such as labour and employment law. Depending on assignment, it is likely to mean being responsible for negotiating contract issues, negotiating with governmental and non-governmental agencies, managing litigation, working on an acquisition or divestiture, and coordinating with other key functions in the Company.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Provide legal support across multiple legal entities in Saudi Arabia.
- Provide recommendations for clients across the business, which includes contracts, labour issues, anti-trust, pricing, promotional activities, consumer protection, and stewardship.
- Advise on corporate compliance – local laws, company policies and handling outside counsel on litigation; focus on brand protection, IP, customs, and labour matters.
- Consult on privacy, cyber security, and IT laws and guidelines.
- Review and negotiate a broad range of contracts, including distribution (key focus area), purchase, promotions, talent, media, IP, and agency agreements.
Apply if you have:
- Must have a Bachelor degree in law from an accredited University.
- Legal License for practicing Law in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Nationality.
- 1- 4 years of working experience, an In-house function or in Legal Law Firm in Saudi Arabia.
- Strong communications skills both (Written and Spoken) in English Language and Arabic.
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.