Begin a meaningful career right here
Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Have strong academic credentials;
- Bachelor degree or Master/MBA degree (preferably), major Pharmacist
- Working experience min 5 years in pharmaceutical industry (OTC) or FMCG in the field of regulatory
- Fluent in English (in written & verbal)
- Demonstrated managerial skills, specially having a strong track record of success as a leader or agent of change and ability to lead multiple projects
- Are able to work independently, multi-task and perform in a high pressure environment.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the Research & Development skills – We will constantly help you improve your research knowledge and management abilities.
- You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You'll join an international team with regional responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: