Begin a meaningful career right here
National Trade Marketing Manager
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Typically, we recruit at graduate level and then develop and promote managers from within, following a build from within philosophy. However, this is a unique opportunity to join the sales team as a National Trade Marketing Manager.
We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
Do you want to continue your personal development in the Company that is known as the "Sales school"?
Do you want to continue your career by joining a Company that put its people at the center of its strategy?
Then, this senior role in Sales at P&G could be the next step for your career!
Overview of the role:
We are recruiting for specific senior key account management roles across our top customers in several key brand and product categories.
• You will acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
• Your role related to the sales and marketing of P&G Health’s products, maximising value from the sale of products, and the identification and fostering of alliances and new business opportunities.
• You will be responsible to develop, improve and implement trade marketing strategy and converted into actionable program which should be in line with Sales & Marketing strategy to maximize sales growth opportunities in all customers, in all channels.
• You will also create initiative to increase quality of our sales & distribution.
• You will handle budget management to ensure our spending is on track.
• You will work within dynamic multi-functional customer teams which include finance analysts, supply chain managers, customer insight managers and shopper marketing.
Successful candidates will have:
• Bachelor degree or Master/MBA degree (preferably), any major
• Working experience min 3-5 years in FMCG or pharmaceutical industry as Trade Marketing Manager
• Fluent in English (in written & verbal)
• Willing to travel (overnight) across Indonesia
• Willing to work during holidays when necessary
• Successful examples of leadership in their business or personal life.
• Strong data analytics capability, to actively identify business opportunities.
• Proven ability to collaborate internally and externally with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
• A proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets.
• A deep understanding of how to execute winning plans with key retailers.
• Experience managing and improving efficiency of sales forecasts and trade funds budgets.
• Above all a passion for winning
Candidates are required to be fluent in Swedish and English and to hold a valid driver license.
We pay competitively and for performance. We review our salary ranges each year through benchmarking. Salary increases happen steadily throughout your career and will vary based on your performance progression.
See beyond your salary: As well as a competitive salary we also offer a broad and competitive benefits package to our employees.
Good to know:
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: