Begin a meaningful career right here
National Sales Manager RX Channel
- We are recruiting for specific senior key account management roles across our top customers in several key brand and product categories.
- You will acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
- Managing and developing team within RX Channel (RSM, ASM, and MedReps)
- Build strong and sustainable relationship with key customers nationwide
- Managing distributor and sub-distributors by developing the plan and ensuring distributor/ sub-distributors executing aligned plan
- Owning defined and agreed KPI for his channel
- Cascading and developing business and work plan for his team which in line with overall business strategy
- You will work within dynamic multi-functional customer teams which include finance analysts, supply chain managers, customer insight managers and shopper marketing.
- Bachelor degree or Master/MBA degree (preferably), any major
- Working experience min 5 years in FMCG or pharmaceutical industry OTC channel or min 2 years in RX/Ethical channel as Sales Manager
- Advanced in English (in written & verbal)
- Open for being relocated across Indonesia
- Willing to travel (overnight) across Indonesia
- Successful examples of leadership in their business or personal life.
- Strong data analytics capability, to actively identify business opportunities.
- Proven ability to collaborate internally and externally with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- A proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets.
- A deep understanding of how to execute winning plans with key retailers.
- Experience managing and improving efficiency of sales forecasts and trade funds budgets.
- Above all a passion for winning
- Candidates are required to be fluent in Swedish and English and to hold a valid driver license.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: