Begin a meaningful career right here
Talent Acquisition Manager
Overview of the job
Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you!
This is a fantastic chance to join Procter and Gamble for a career in Human Resources.
As an HR professional you will play a strategic role for our talented people. To start this journey we would like you to join our HR team in Vietnam, taking the significant role of leading Talent Acquisition.
You will report to the Southeast Asia Talent Practice Leader and work closely with the country HR leader.
How success looks like
- You are able to develop a state-of-the-art campus recruiting strategy by building a positive relationship with top-tier schools to build a proven pipeline of top quality candidates
- Improve the quality and speed of hire to serve the fast growing business
- Be seen as a strategic recruiter and trusted advisor to the business on all talent acquisition matters
Responsibilities of the role
- Close collaboration with the business leaders through joint business planning meetings to craft business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and build an environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
- You will use our Employer Branding Strategy and initiatives in your market to build a robust pipeline and attract the best young graduates to apply for a long-term career at P&G.
- You will coordinate local campus teams consisting of great talent from different functions to deliver attraction and sourcing initiatives: events, job fairs, programs and many more.
- Making strategic choices on recruitment tools and resources that yields high return of investment for the business
- You will collaborate with both the local HR team and the APAC recruiting organization to deliver a state of the art candidate experience
- Deliver best in class end to end recruitment from sourcing, shortlisting, screening and delivery
- Proven background in HR recruiting function supporting multiple business units in a matrix organization
- You have excellent English verbal and writing skills
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment
- You will have fantastic interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
- You enjoy solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
- You know how to lead, set priorities and deliver what you contribute to
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: