Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Your key accountabilities:
- You will be a part of our Engineering team in the Pharma/ API set up.
- Quality Assurance related to maintenance activities in Pharma/ API and for the Utility equipment.
- You will be responsible for GxP documentation.
- Accountable for compliances to Audit & legal / statutory requirements related to Engineering.
Desired skills and experiences:
- You should be a result focussed individual
- Should be able to maintain cordial working relationships at all levels
- You should have a positive attitude
- Open to taking up new challenges
- Good team-player with a customer focus mindset
- You should demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- You should display good planning skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- 3-4 years of meaningful operational working experience in Pharma and API set up.
- BE or Diploma/ Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: