Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Regulatory Manager
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As a P&G Health Senior Regulatory expert you will have the unique opportunity of acting as the regulatory representative for specific initiatives within a Regional Team and as a strategic business partner to build bigger and better initiatives with a focus on non-prescription medicinal products.
Are you passionate about regulatory strategies?
This opportunity will be part of a team that represents our P&G Health core categories of products with both Global Brand Franchises and Regional Product Portfolios including Nerve Care, Pain, Vitamins and Cough & Cold. Products within these portfolios include medicines, food supplements, medical devices, vitamins, health food and cosmetics. We are looking for experienced regulatory candidates who can lead regulatory strategies for key projects and initiatives across the brands, in particular the Cough & Cold portfolio.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
- Develop and communicate clear regulatory strategies that identify requirement for launch and outline data needs to guide R&D activities working in close collaboration with local country regulatory, R&D, Manufacturing, Technical Operations and Commercial teams
- Lead Regional Dossier development liaising with corporate technical functions and vendors to obtain quality documentation in support of product applications
- Lead preparation, compilation and review regional product dossiers for registration/launch in accordance with in-house standards and current legislation
- Ensure that high quality documentation is available in a timely manner and meets specified project timelines
- Provide strategic input into regional product labelling, promotional material and digital copy development and approval to enable commercial activation of product launches
- Access the impact and implementation of required company compliance with all regulations, laws and industry policies that affect the ingredients, packaging, marketing, advertising, labelling and production of P&G Health products
- Understand regulatory issues and provide coaching to existing and new team members
- Be a subject expert in your field, this is a unique role within P&G Health and will offer fantastic career potential
Apply if you have:
- A minimum of Scientific Degree (medicine, veterinary, pharmacy, biology etc)
- Extensive experience preferably in consumer health and across multiple regulatory classification areas (medicines, medical devices, food supplements etc)
- Experience of developing regulatory strategies for successful launch of new products ideally across different countries/geographies
- Strong capability of working independently, solving complex problems and applying analytical thought and judgement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate within diverse teams and build superior relationships with stakeholders
- Proficiency in English Language
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you extraordinary training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and supported.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: