Begin a meaningful career right here
Paid internship in Information Technology - Data Scientist -Switzerland, 6 months (m/f)
Do you have passion to transform P&G's brand building while enabling better decision-making through advanced analytics and machine learning; enhance business results and improving consumer's lives every single day?
We are looking for Data Scientist Interns (Female or Male) 6-months - Based in Geneva – Compensated
Your responsibilities will be:
“Get into the details” on Marketing and Data Science, using artificial intelligence, data visualization and analytic engines, release business building insights, generating plans from our data to serve consumers worldwide in better way.
- You will learn through from data we generate from 1.5TB individual consumer touchpoints daily, and information on 500MM consumers' behaviors.
- You will answer business questions and propose solution for business problems by applying machine learning techniques and automatize analysis of consumer touch point information or other deep learning data, explore their patterns and recommend marketing activities.
- You will discover and invent next-generation business analytic tools for our category analysts and business partners, own our new applications from design-thinking up to user adoption.
- Full-stack development of innovative and creative tailor-made algorithms that will drive real-life business recommendation and activation, using your favorite tools or environment.
- Team up with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions
- Collaborate actively and effectively with the data science team, other function's partners and senior management to achieve your project's objectives.
- Participate to P&G's analytic capability program at different levels of skill and seniority
To qualify for this role you should possess the following:
- Doing a Master Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, Data Science, Life-science etc)
- Passion to try new things, learn quickly and work well with diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business, technology and data.
- Very good English (written and oral)
…and you should have knowledge of
- Business Intelligence Tools such as KNIME, Tableau, Spotfire
- Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala
- Advanced Analytical models (Bayesian, Optimization (global, local, stochastic methods), Uncertainty Quantification, etc.)
- Competitive compensation
- Own your responsibilities and project leadership as of day 1
- Dynamic, Diverse, Multi-cultural and Flexible working environment
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Gym / Yoga / Sports-teams, Hair-Salon, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible and "new-hire network activities"
- Help with housing, subsidized meals, free public transport in Geneva and access to our company store, are some examples of our benefits.
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
- Job Location: Geneva, Petit-Lancy
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is
available only for EU/EFTA
nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in
countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Further helpful information to make the application process smooth:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: