Begin a meaningful career right here
Business Assistant (m/f)
Business Assistant for Home Care Purchasing Team.
This role is designed to support and enable the Home Care Purchases Director and his team members in their daily business responsibilities. The role reports directly to Home Care Purchases Director.
Some main responsibilities of their role are:
• Agenda coordination.
• Business Travels arrangement.
• Expense Reports for travel, relocation, health insurance.
• Support to functional or business unit events.
• Support or coordination of legal/mandatory processes during working hours.
• Support Internal or External visits (i.e. Vice-Presidents or others).
• Situations that help on business related matters or emergencies can apply.
• Follow up on various business related items within directors teams.
• Stewarding for team to follow company guidelines in various processes
Accounts budget and actuals tracking:
• reviewing monthly actuals, checking for posting errors, correction of errors
• tracking teams travel spending, making sure budget is met
Placement of orders in company system:
• Placing Purchase Orders
• Updating/Making changes in Purchase Orders
• Coordinating/Following up on completed work posting and its Proof of Performance confirmation posting.
• Placing Good Receipt on Purchase Order for completed work by suppliers
• Reviewing monthly actuals versus budget
We believe you would be an excellent fit here, if you have:
• Minimum of a commercial diploma "CFC" (but no university degree)
• Strong technology skills and a proficiency in Outlook, WebEx, Lync/Skype, Excel, PowerPoint and collaboration technologies.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience.
• The ability to be focused and execute with excellence
• A detail orientation and ability to manage conflicting priorities
• English required (written and oral).
• A positive attitude and excellent collaboration/team skills
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: