Do you have passion to transform P&G's brand building while enabling better decision-making through best in class analytics and machine learning; impacting business results and improving consumer's lives every single day? Are you interested in using IT to transform the way people work and make business decisions?
Then apply to join P&G: we offer you a career in Information Technology, as an Associate IT Manager.
If you are a female student, recent graduate or a young professional passionate about business and technology, interested in using IT to transform the way people work and make business decisions and are interested in joining theFuture Female Leaders in Information Technology event on November 25th in Geneva, please continue your application here. Apply before October 27th.
As an Associate IT Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Analytics: deliver real-time insights, using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and data visualization, improving our business strategies and optimizing our business (and e-business) operations. Answer business questions and propose solutions to business problems by exploring data patterns, applying programmatic, machine learning, algorithms and other techniques, and ultimately, automatize analysis of consumer information or other deep learning data.
- Identify and be responsible for a consumer-centric data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices are made to integrate and enrich our data pool.
- Understand our data structure, business fit and flows across involved systems. You will have the opportunity to discover and invent next-generation business analytic capabilities for our category analysts and business partners, but also, you’ll be able to own our new creative applications from design-thinking up to user adoption.
- Work actively and effectively with multi-functional partners (consumer research, finance, marketing, sales, etc.) and senior management to achieve your project's objectives.
- Team-up with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
- Participate and improve P&G's analytic capability program at different levels of skill and seniority.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- You will own stewardship for Cyber-security, Data and Privacy in your area.
- Lead IT innovation action plan, bringing in technological disruptions into the P&G ecosystem for better Business (and e-business) results.
- Students, recent graduates Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics etc.); Possibly a minor in Economics or Business Management or young professionals with a passion for business and technology.
- You are comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- Passion about discovering new things and learn quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic, collaborative and "can-do" attitude
- English required (written and oral) …and it would be good having knowledge of:
- Programming skills, including Python, Java, HTML/PHP, SQL. Familiar with micro-services and API calls.
- Familiar with big data / artificial intelligence environments: Azure, Google Big Cloud, AWS
- Able to access and manipulate data using big data manipulation tools (e.g. Knime, RStudio) and Data Visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, MS PowerBI)
IT architecture for Digital operations (e.g. CRM DB, DMP/DSP, etc.)
- Analytical / statistical skills
ABOUT IT IN P&G
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics and IT Security & Risk.
Just so you know, #WeSeeEqual
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are looking for applicants of any race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
• Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
• Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Job Id: IT 00001932