Begin a meaningful career right here
Analytics and Insights Manager - Feminine Care Global Brand Franchise
We are looking for candidates with good English skills, analytical skills and team orientation, “can-do” attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
You would ideally:
- have4-6 years relevant work experience;
- have very Strong analytical and statistical skills, using multiple data sources. Comfortable with data analysis. Experience with programming (e.g. Matlab, SPSS, SAS, JMP, Python, Tableau, Knime) considered a plus;
- have creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication and priority setting;
- come from a Data Analytics / Statistics, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Social Studies and/or Anthropological / Psychology background;
- have the ability to contribute to, collaborate with and influence your business team as well as management;
- have no restrictions with travelling to Saudi Arabia.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: