Begin a meaningful career right here
System Engineer Digital Integration (m/f/d)
Systems engineering is an interdisciplinary field of engineering that focuses on how to design and manage complex engineering systems over their life cycles. Issues such as reliability, logistics, coordination of different teams (requirements management), evaluation measurements, and other disciplines become more difficult when dealing with large or complex projects. Systems engineering deals with work-processes, optimization methods, and risk management tools in such projects. It overlaps technical and human-centered disciplines such as control engineering, industrial engineering, organizational studies, and project management. Systems Engineering ensures that all likely aspects of a project or system are considered and integrated into a whole. Baby Care have started its journey to transform and digitize critical workflows and operations including development, design, integration, validation, manufacturing and supply network operations. As a result, the sectors is actively seeking to expand its skills and capabilities in systems thinking and systems execution across existing and new applications and nodes in its value streams.
- Establish systems-wide applications integrating new and existing digital applications to enable productivity and supply chain excellence
- Lead multifunctional technical team to clarify requirements, define, design and demonstrated key projects
- Drive Technology and Application standards and architecture
- Lead integration and demonstration of key projects and applications
- Partner with current Seamless Technical Functions such as IT, PC&IS, Manufacturing, Logistics and R&D
- Degree with excellent grades (university/university of applied sciences) in a technical area (electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics, computers science, data scientist or equivalent)
- Very good analytical skills and quick absorption of new information.
- Strong communication skills, effective execution, team skills and leadership skills.
- Collaboration with multiple technical functions and disciplines
- Personal initiative, flexibility and coordination skills.
- Good knowledge of English; German is a plus.
- Systems Engineering – Model-based Systems Engineering Methodologies in SysML or OPM/OPL or S*Model to comprehensively represent our applications and their use cases.
- Systems development, design, demonstration, test & evaluation and validation
- Platform Life Cycle Management
- Define Technology standards – screen for new technologies
- Define process inputs, requirements and system outputs
- Define based on business need the right architecture for applications, data & technology
- System knowledge: SAP; RTCIS, Proficy PlantApps, Historians, Visualization and Virtualization
- Manufacturing Control Systems: Rockwell ControlLogix, HMIs, Vision Systems, Field Instrumentation, Control Systems Data Model, Recipe Management
- Data Systems & Networks: ISA-95 and ISA-99 Enterprise and Mfg Control Systems Frameworks, Servers, Routers, Switches, NATs, Virtual Machines and Cyber Security considerations
- Data Analytics and Data Scientist's capabilities are a plus.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: