Begin a meaningful career right here
Safety system leader internship - Summer 2019
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment?
We’re looking for great teammateswelling to take the challenge and want to improve her capability using deferent systems / approach to improve the Safety culture and systems across the plant in very inspiring environment.
You will be responsible for
- Utilize HSE systems and knowledge to maintain a safe and injury free work place and operate the business in a manner that does not negatively affect the environment or the community.
- To lead a his area to achieve safety results (Total incident rate/integrated incident rate TIR and IIR @ Zero)
- To articulate and maintain high Health Safety and Environmental standards
- To build other individuals capability so they can maintain and improve safety
- Be able to lead the HS&E performance tracking and goal achieving actions plan
Be able to lead KEA update and improvement process
- Can develop a detailed site HS&E profile.
- Can explain the use of the Key Element Guide
- Can update the KEA rating annually
- Can develop an updated site HS&E action plan to drive improvements
- Be able to identify and recommend individuals for HS&E tasks
- Be able to execute and guide incident analysis, reporting and follow up actions
- Be able to ensure an effective HS&E regulatory compliance systems are in place
- Be able to explain the B&C tools and assess system execution.
- Be able to explain the change management system and assess system execution.
- Be able to explain the emergency management system and assess system execution.
- Be able to explain the Environmental, Technical Safety and H&S systems and assess system performance.
- Be able to use HS&E resources, Knowledge Systems, databases, HS&E webpage, COP, etc.
Meaningful work from Day 1:
We do various types of work, including running high-speed packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. From the beginning, you will be impacting situations and influencing business-related problems.
What we offer:
- A wide range ofchallengingassignmentsin one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliverstateoftheart technologiessupported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travelopportunitiesto the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulinternationalworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Acompetitivecompensationpackage, in line with your qualifications and experience
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you have:
This internship program will be in the Female section in Dammam Plant.
- Saudi National.
Currently studying toward a Diploma/Technical degree in any of the below majors:
- Health and Safety or any other relevant major
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrating problem solving skills.
- Basic English Language.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: