Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Our shopper marketing teams are part of brand management - the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. In this role you’ll dive right in on a one of our retailer-facing teams leading plans at one of our top customers like Kroger or Target across brands like Tide, Crest, Pampers and Pantene. You will develop plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Your expertise and innovative tactics will help win the devotion of our retailers and consumers and grow our businesses profitably. Together, we’ll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences at retail and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
Day 1 at P&G starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. From early on, you’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility; and you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. You’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired. You’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. Join us, and you’ll be part of this effort from Day 1.
- Lead and create scaled marketing programs across categories to support and
sell in retailer merchandising programs
- Partner with the brands and categories to lead and create plans that amplify
P&G brand initiative launches or custom initiatives through marketing at the
- Develop plans to win in digital with the retailers through ecommerce, media,
- Envision the future at the retailer, and plan key experiments to be on the
leading edge of marketing innovation
- Support the sales team on joint business planning with the retailer and daily
- Manage up to two P&G marketing specialists also dedicated to the team
focused on retailer
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who is passionate about retail, marketing and digital and is energized by working with multiple stakeholders and finding creative solutions. Key characteristics of the ideal candidate for the Shopping Marketing Manager are:
1) Leadership: This role requires strong ability to lead the thinking on one of
P&Gs retail teams, and then influence internal and external stakeholders.
2) Collaboration: Working seamlessly with multiple stakeholders internally,
cross functionally, and externally will be critical to success in this role.
3) Influencing skills: This role will require influencing retailers, as well as
P&G categories on joint value creation. Ability to engage senior level
external stakeholders at the customer, will be critical to success.
4) Agility: This space is rapidly evolving and very complex. We need a
candidate who can see through complexity to find solutions which drive the
5) Data & Analytics: Strong analytical skills, ability to manipulate data from
multiple sources, and understanding of digital metrics