Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Account Executive
Are you ready to sell the world’s best-known brands to the biggest customers in the country? How would you like to build positive relationships and put your sales experience to play? We are looking for people who can bring a minimum of 2+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our elite sales organization.
As an Account Executive, you’ll need to be highly motivated, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and solve complex problems by thinking critically. While we invest heavily in improving these skills in you, it helps to show that you already have the skills. We hold national P&G Account Executive onboarding sessions at our World Headquarters in Cincinnati every 6 months, and your work team will provide onboarding to enable you to make an immediate impact.
Apply today to join a highly motivated team, where you’ll build collaborative customer relationships, contribute to joint business plans, and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities to maximize your potential.
As a Sales Account Executive you will:
- Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
- Lead and improve our distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way
- Leverage consumer insights and partner with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights
-Improve our selling advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Have a BA/BS from accredited university
- 2+ years of relevant CPG sales or customer business development experience
- Have a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
- Be willing to immediately relocate
- Be willing to relocate throughout a career
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
What would make you a great fit?
- You have strategic customer relationship building skills and you would thrive selling our products to national retailers
- You have trade fund management experience, and you're comfortable using data to drive the best promotion decisions
- You love to use data analytics to identify new insights and business opportunities for us and the customer
- You have joint business planning experience and you can quickly uncover customer needs to deliver winning pitches
- You've been a people manager and know how to elevate your team's performance
Just So You Know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: