Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Identity & Access Management Directory Services Operations
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about server hardening and information security?
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization provides secure and integrated enterprise-wide services to enable efficient and effective protection of P&G information assets and ensure IT access is aligned with business need. In this role, you are responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of Directory Services under the direction of a Tier 3 Analyst and Operations Manager. This role is also responsible for executing change, problem, and incident management processes for Directories in both critical issue and planned capacities.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and accurate use. Create required reports in response to business user needs.
- Perform Access Management using Active Directory per business requirement.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, solve, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers.
- Participates in and supports capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with leadership team.
- Participate in negotiations with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products and services.
- Provide input and requirements during process and control design by IAM Service Delivery.
- Contribute to definition of Directory Services service levels, critical metrics, and metrics as co-lead by the IAM Operations Managers and IAM Service Delivery.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, server backups and server hardening.
- Flexible working on a weekend or holidays to execute a Change Request.
We are also looking for someone with these technical proficiencies and experience:
- ITIL-based operations problem and incident management experience with some or all of the IAM technologies described below. Note that this experience should include managing 3rd party resources operations staff during normal, day-to-day operations, leading outage response teams to restore service after interruption, execution of operational improvement projects, and testing required to support project execution by IAM Engineering and changes managed through IAM Service Delivery.
- Deep technical knowledge of key P&G IAM/Directory technologies including managing domain controllers in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure), managing and administering Ping Directory servers, experience with AzureAD Connect, log analysis and Group Policy Object Management.
- An understanding of basic networking concepts.
- Experience in using Service Now ticketing system and working knowledge of MS Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Preferable experience with Microsoft’s multi-tiered “Red Forest” concept for AD (also known as ESAE)
We believe you will be an excellent fit if you have a STEM degree with an emphasis on cybersecurity courses from a fully accredited college or university and/or Directory Services operations or engineering experience (BS/BE - 3+ years experience; MS/ME - 1+ years experience; No STEM degree - 5+ years experience). You should be available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
All of our Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: IT 00002310
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Information Technology Engineer (m/f/d) Crailsheim, Germany
- E2E Operations & IT Stewardship leader- Associate Manager Ahmedabad, India
- Identity & Access Management Directory Services Operations Cincinnati, Ohio
- Associate Analytics and Insights Manager Providence, Rhode Island