Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Internship
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
Meaningful work from Day One:
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
Just so you know:
- Our internships are paid assignments typically lasting 6 month while you work on projects that provide exposure to current issues facing P&G Corporate HR Departments and/or operating business groups
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Are currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resource, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: