Begin a meaningful career right here
Paid Internship - Design - Geneva (m/f)
Are you looking for an experience in an elite design studio? Are you enthusiastic about generating inventive and fresh ideas for common products? We are seeking top Design students to join our team. As a Design Intern you would be responsible for crafting excellent design solutions that support the brand strategy and business objectives.
We offer internship roles that include hands on design along with envisioning, encouraging, and crafting solutions for packaging, product and digital.
The Design intern at P&G leads and builds the visual expression of a brand and how it comes to life across touchpoints (including packaging, in-store, digital/social, etc). As an intern, we will pair you with creative leaders, agency partners, and marketers to influence brand and design strategies and craft extraordinary design solutions. We allow you to work through all parts of the design process, starting with assessing the landscape and brainstorming and continuing through design/content creation. Creative thinking, project management, and collaboration with multi-functional teams are a meaningful part of this role. We look for majors/degrees in Graphic Design, Fashion Design, or Textile Design.
We believe this is ideal for you if you have:
- A keen eye and attention to detail.
- Collaboration/interdependence skills through past examples.
- Examples of discipline, time and project management skills.
- Use of compassion and non-linear thinking: You should be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
- Attending a design university/college with a major in design
- Graphic design interns should be familiar with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- A bold portfolio including design deep understanding and the ability to take on problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio.
A Few Quick Facts:
Assessment: We use online assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are critical as they help figure out if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G.All Design Interns are full time based on a 40 HR work week.
Just so you know:
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Further helpful information to make the application process smooth:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach your portfolio
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: