Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Manager Development Program
We are looking for talents to our Budapest office for the position of
Supply Chain ManagerialTrainee
Work schedule: full-time/part-time with flexible working hours
Duration: 6-12 months
Do you want to join us and learn from the top Logistics organization on the market?
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Why to Apply - The job scope:
- Leading significant projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results
- Collaborating with employees from different functions, with diverse international and professional background
- Sky-rocketing personal learning curve assuming our way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc.
- Developing yourself via leadership, feedbacks, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues
- Use of different Supply Chain analytical tools and application of different operational excellence methodologies – zero loss, PDCA, Wotk Process Improvement, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- Develop according to your individual training plan.
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package.
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal capabilities.
- Be supported to independent decision-making and risk taking.
- Have the opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program.
- Students of 3-5th year or fresh alumni of Master and Bachelor programs of any major with interest in Supply Chain Management
- Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- Very good level of English
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel)
We add new value to the supply network every single day. We are uniquely positioned to handle the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers. We are known as the premier SupplyNetworkInnovatorsinthemarket (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines. This perspective, along with our deep understanding of supply network, accelerates our ability to craft and build value for us, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our supply network operations.
Currentlyweare searching top talents intoour Budapest-based organizationto:
- Market Planning - who will work with multifunctional team with diverse international and professional background to drive exceptional business results through short and long term demand plan as well as via leading meaningful product development projects
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: